En dehors des offres d’écoles d’été partenaires pour lesquelles des conditions spécifiques ont été négociées, nombre de nos universités partenaires proposent des écoles d’été – Summer Schools – de perfectionnement linguistique, de découverte culturelle ou de modules de spécialité auxquelles vous pouvez vous inscrire à titre individuel.
Cette démarche étant individuelle, vous ne pourrez bénéficier d’aucun accompagnement du Carré international.
Greetings from HWR Berlin, Germany! We trust to find you well.
We are thrilled to be able to announce our upcoming HWR Berlin Summer School programme which will take place on-site in June / July. Our academic programs remain unchanged, however, we are offering two exciting new programmes:
· An intense programme for Master students in the field of gamification: Game Thinking for Business – Strategies for Customer Loyalty and Employee Engagement
This programme is open to all fields, however, work experience is mandatory.
· A virtual pre-course „Get ready for Berlin: Online German Language Crash Course“ is offered before the start of our on-site programmes, preparing students for a smooth landing in Berlin.
This course can be added before all subject programmes (optional), offering an additional ECTS credit.
Students can already check out the courses on offer on our website: www.hwr-berlin.de/summerschools . The application starts January 31st, the deadline for students is April 1st.
Applications for Università Cattolica Summer Programmes are now open!
- Broad programme portfolio: find a variety of areas of study available at our different campuses (Milan, Piacenza, Rome)
- Flexibility: custom-build your programme into 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 week sessions
- Experiential learning: benefit from a combination of theory and practice (lectures & company visits) and from the perspectives of professors and professionals from the industry
- Diversity: join a class with other students from all over the world
WHEN: June / July
- Business & Entrepreneurship (Milan Campus)
- Marketing and Communication (Milan campus)
- Cultural Studies (Milan campus)
- International Relations (Milan campus)
- Agribusiness & Food Science (Piacenza campus)
- Health Sciences (Rome campus)
Visit the website
Masaryk summer & winter schools in the heart of Europe
Earn credits during your academic breaks with one of Masaryk University’s numerous summer and winter schools focusing on human rights, security, languages, science, media, culture, literature, and sociology.
More information: https://www.muni.cz/en/admissions/summer-and-winter-schools